A copycat recipe from Chili's Restaurant. Follow the cooking procedures promptly for good result.
Chili's Margharita Grilled Chicken #FamousRestaurantCopycats
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup Margarita Mix liquid
1/4 cup tequila
1 Tbs Minced garlic
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Salt, to taste
1) Pour margarita mix, tequila and garlic over chicken breast and let marinate for 2 hours in refrigerator.
2) When ready to prepare drain and dust with black pepper to taste.
3) Grilling works best, but you can also use an iron skillet and bring to medium high temperature.
4) Spray an oil coating into pan and braise chicken breast until done on each side.
5) Serve chicken breast on top of black beans and serve with your favorite Mexican rice and a generous helping of salsa.
6) Serves 4.