This tasty sandwich is piled high with warm ham, turkey breast, melted cheddar & Jack cheeses with crispy Applewood smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayo and a drizzle of honey BBQ sauce on freshly toasted bread. This is a great sandwich to enjoy for lunch. Serve with a small salad or cup of soup on the side.
2 slices Texas Toast or thick sliced Bread
1 tbsp softened Butter
2 tsp Mayonnaise
1 slice Cheddar Cheese
1 slice Jack Cheese
3 slices Deli Sliced Ham
3 slices Deli Sliced Turkey Breast
2 slices crispy Thick Applewood Bacon
2 thin slices Tomato
2 tsp Honey Barbecue Sauce
(1) Butter 1 side of each slice of bread and place butter sides down in skillet.
(2) Cook until golden brown. Move to plate.
(3) Stack ham slices, then turkey slices, then cheese slices in skillet over low until cheese melts.
(4) Place one piece of bread toasted side down.
(5) Spread barbecue sauce on other side.
(6) Transfer meat and cheeses from skillet on top of barbecue sauce.
(7) Add bacon slices on top.
(8) Top with tomato slices and shredded lettuce.
(9) Take other slice of toast and spread mayonnaise on unbuttered side and place mayonnaise toward lettuce on top.
(10) Slice diagonally and serve.