Yum Olive Garden Restaurant Recipes - How to Copycat Your Favorite Olive Garden Recipes #FamousRestaurantCopycats | Famous Restaurants Copycat Recipes
Enjoy Cooking
FERNANDO LACHICA
AUTHOR
Home » , , , , , , » Olive Garden Restaurant Recipes - How to Copycat Your Favorite Olive Garden Recipes #FamousRestaurantCopycats

Olive Garden Restaurant Recipes - How to Copycat Your Favorite Olive Garden Recipes #FamousRestaurantCopycats

Written By FX777222999 on Friday, August 26, 2011 | 1:52 PM





Olive Garden Restaurant Recipes - How to Copycat Your Favorite Olive Garden Recipes #FamousRestaurantCopycats


If you want to copycat Olive Garden restaurant recipes, this article will get you started!

As my anniversary with my wife approaches, I am always looking for something unique to do. We both have agreed traditional gifts are not the way to go. The good news is I have an idea that will both surprise her, and make her happy. You see, she does not cook. I do. It isn't so much that she doesn't cook; it really is I can cook but I want something different this coming anniversary. She tried to cook. She just can't do it. But if it is a recipe, she can follow it. So what I have decided to do this year is to surprise her, with her favorite restaurant food, made from scratch.

There is a chain restaurant that we go to frequently. The menu has lots of choices, but she always picks the same thing. It goes by a rather fancy name, and I don't want to give away the restaurant, but it is basically a pasta dish with chicken, bacon and mushrooms, among other things. What she doesn't know is that I found out most of the ingredients by going to the restaurant's website and reading the description of the meal. She certainly doesn't know that my best friend and I went there for lunch the other day while she was at work, and I ordered it.


She and I picked it apart, and tried to figure out every single flavor. Remarkably, we seemed to do a pretty good job. Since we were there when it wasn't so busy, our server came over, and we were all talking. Pretty soon, she was telling us what she knew, and I started writing furiously. Then, she went out back, and asked the kitchen staff. They told her a few more things, and she reported back. Pretty soon, just by paying attention to what was already out there, I had the recipe. Well, at least the ingredients I needed.

So while my wife has been at work during the day, I've been experimenting. I've had to try it a few times, but I'm getting much closer. I know once I think I have it I will have to go back to the restaurant and taste it again just to make sure, but it will be worth it. Not only can I surprise her with this dinner, but it is something that I can make on a continuous basis. Somehow I don't think she will complain.

To get you started, here is the recipe for the Olive Garden Salad Mix:



1 bag American blend salad
4-5 slices of red onion
2-4 banana peppers
4-6 black olives
1/2 cup croutons
1 small tomato, quartered

Good luck copying your favorite Olive Garden restaurant recipes!




Source: Dean Raymond. Find out more about Olive Garden Restaurant Recipes at Copycat Restaurant Recipes
SHARE

About FX777222999

A freelance writer, blogger and transport coop counselors.

1 comments :

  1. Thank you. I love Olive Garden and there is not one where I live now. Maybe with your recipes I can open one myself lol.
    Healthy Recipes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and hoping to follow this blog. Have a backlink, for me to visit your blog too.